Men between 20 and 40 years sexually active
At age 40 he begins to feel out of power and sexual desire and that is a concern that haunts him for a long time. What are the causes of this gradual change your sex life?
Stress – The loss of self-esteem causes stress, the tensions of stressful work, the concerns about the future stressful … And stress reduces sexual desire.
At 40 or has succeeded professionally or it will be very difficult. The fight for the long-awaited career advancement, fear of unemployment and the pressure of young professionals (and women in particular) pushed the man to a rampant social and professional dynamics. And the injured is sex.
Sedentary lifestyle, hair loss, stomach pronounced, smoker, and alcohol without measure … The physical decline began to be noticeable and no one can avoid the shaving mirror every morning. No longer is a “sexual cock.”
How to avoid the progressive deterioration in the sex life of middle-aged? Here are the solutions:
– Exercise: Twenty minutes of moderate and light exercise (walking, stationary bike, jogging, fitness, scooter, look at the thousands of possible proposals)
– Food: reduces fat, the amount of food, strong breakfast, drink water, eliminating alcohol, except the cup of wine, meals, making fruit and make a healthy and balanced diet
– Prostate Prevention is better than cure. Take pumpkin seeds, the best plant source of zinc
– Snuff: as you will not quit even though you say it, simply reduces the number of cigarettes smoked daily. For example, removes 1 cigarette per week for the previous week
– Work: Life is a journey, not a sprint. The real progress (and especially the professional) is achieved by moving forward in search of a better way of life, rather than upwards to the total incompetence of life
– Autonomic nervous system: to fight chronic stress Assist with oatmeal, hypericum and soya lecithin, an excellent regulator of the autonomic nervous system
Maybe you’ll never have the desire and the power of 20 years, but with above your sex life at 40 will be equally or even more enjoyable. Better fewer, but well.