18 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Anne Wilson
    Anne Wilson February 24, 2010 at 8:37 am | | Reply

Having found cancer cells in my bone after Chemo and radiation therapy post breast cancer, I have been using soursop leaves as a tea and the juice as a beverage for the past three weeks for its cancer curing properties. Presently I am experiencing joint pains and I am wondering if this may be a side effect of the use of this fruit. Anyone having a similar experience?

Any follow up info will be appreciated.

1. Frank
      Frank December 4, 2010 at 6:57 am | | Reply

Hi Anne,

Could you please let me know how you are doing with your soursop tratment as I have cancer cells in my bones too (just found) and starting Chemo.
      I will keep sending notes with my treatment as it advances to help others.

Regards,

Frank

2. Chuck
      Chuck April 21, 2011 at 12:17 pm | | Reply

Hi Anne,
      I would like to try this soursop leave tea for my wife with breast cancer. Can you tell us where to get this tea from. Much appreciated.

thanks,
      Chuck

3. Bopanna
      Bopanna July 7, 2011 at 12:07 pm | | Reply

Hi Anne ,

How are you doing now , has the joint pain eased out . My uncle was also diagnosed with Lung Cancer and he has been on Soursop leaves tea for the last one month , however he has joint pains which is pulling him down , really not usre if this is the effect of Soursop . Also wanted to check what works better – is it the leaves or the fruit . Awaiting your reply . Thank You

2. laksha
    laksha April 19, 2010 at 7:44 pm | | Reply

hi.i am a malaysian.we get this fruit in abundance here in malaysia.as far as i know,soursop cools your body down.it acts as a cooling agent.therefore it has the potential to cause joint and bone pain.hope this helped.

1. lebbai
      lebbai November 18, 2011 at 6:04 pm | | Reply

hi i would like to buy soursop fruit please can help us where can buy pls kindle help us and send email mdlebbai52000@yaoo.com thank u.

3. lgutman
    lgutman October 4, 2010 at 5:56 am | | Reply

I wanted to start using soursop daily for treatment of ovarian cancer. Can anyone guide me as to how much juice to take daily? How long have people been taking it with good results? Thank you for any help you can give me.

1. macy
      macy April 8, 2011 at 3:57 am | | Reply

My understanding is…if you are healthy, one ounce a day, if you are not, then 2 ounces per day. Cancer is a fungus that can not live in high alkaline enviroment and the soursop promises to raise the alkaline levels. …. I got this from all the reading about it on the internet. Don’t eat mushrooms and stuff like that as that is a fungus. I’m guessing here. I am not a doctor but it’s what I’ve been told.

4. Arnold
    Arnold March 19, 2011 at 12:07 pm | | Reply

As a child I consume this fruit all the time and never for any medication purpose,
    As for side affects never heard anything till this moment. I was born in El Salvador,
    and as they say to much of one thing can be bad, like sugar, Honey, Salt and anything
    you consume in excess.

5. patty flores
    patty flores May 12, 2011 at 11:13 am | | Reply

My husband is dx with lung cancer and they have stoped treatments. We started on the fruit but how much can you take and how long will we know its starting to work.

6. Tony mahabir Trinidad
    Tony mahabir Trinidad June 26, 2011 at 4:27 am | | Reply

Hi Patti Flores, go to your computer andgoogle cures of cayenne pepper powder. I believe it helps with lung cancer.

7. aprilyn delo
    aprilyn delo August 2, 2011 at 10:59 pm | | Reply

I wanted to start using soursop daily for treatment of my lymph nodes cancer. but i dunno how to do a soursop of that. Can anyone guide me as to how much juice to take daily?and how to make a soursop of guavano.please How long have people been taking it with good results? Thank you for any help you can give me.

8. charlie siewe
    charlie siewe September 18, 2011 at 8:45 pm | | Reply

i’m from africa and i can supplie soursop any quantity
    give a a call to +237 78661407 or e-mail me

9. cesar
    cesar November 17, 2011 at 6:04 am | | Reply

i did a research on guanabano and its history and cancer and no it is not a treatment for cancer and its not stronger that chemotherapy, chemotherapy its a variation of drugs combine depending on your cancer that is giviing to you to kill cancer cells and guanabano its not proven to even work. Theres no record of someone who is a survivor of cancer and that use guanabano for it. Guanabano is just something that will give you benefits for your body.

10. John Kostovich
    John Kostovich December 18, 2011 at 11:35 pm | | Reply

I recently bought a small seedling Guanabana plant for my parents who live in Chicago. They received the plant okay and are keeping it in a sunny room in their house. How should they care for this plant? Thank you.

11. Guadalupe Arturo
    Guadalupe Arturo December 27, 2011 at 8:35 am | | Reply

apenas empese a comer esta fruta y apenas me voy a poner bajo un tratamiento de quimoterapia y se lo voy a dejar a dios.

12. Rio
    Rio March 10, 2012 at 1:52 pm | | Reply

Baking Soda lowers ph dramatically. Curcumin the active ingredient in Tumeric, proven to reduce tumors. Chlorella adds Oxygen. Cancer Hates low Ph as well as Oxygen. Flor Essence Tea, detox. D3 is a requirement & sit in the Sun. C, A, E, Selenium, Zinc. Zinc heals, also important for those who are doing Chemo. Organic Vegi Juice you do yourself. Carrot, Beet, Parcely, Apple & Cloraphil. Blueberries are another Superfood Fruit; don’t juice Fruit w/Vegis. These are the things I know of for now. I live in Costa Rica so my spelling is now shot. Many of the above ideas came from all over the world. Yet another is Auvedic called Oil Pulling: This is done w/Sesame or Coconut virgin oil. 1-2 TBS in the mouth sloshed around for 20 min then Spit Out, as the toxins attract to the Oil. Soursop or Guanabana grows here, so this too is part of my attack plan as well.

My enemy is on my tongue. I plan to kill it. This is not my 1st Rodeo, Ovarian was the 1st. I found a Very Special Tape called Self Healing by Louise Hay. My 8 cm tumor went to 5 cm when it was remove & it was benign. This was after 2 off the Charts CA 125′s…There is not enough I can say about the True Help this tape gave me.

13. Rolando Solis
    Rolando Solis January 4, 2013 at 7:37 am | | Reply

My oldest brother has been suffering with cancer for the past 3 years, he already lost 1 kidney, last week he had an aggresive cancer tumor remover from his urine bladder. I got him started on guanbana fruit, but want to buy a tree, I have some seeds but can’nt seem to grow them.