Ayurvedic Cancer Treatment in India | Ayurvedic Cancer Medicine in India | Cancer Natural Ayurvedic Cure | Cancer Remedies
Oral cancer is any cancerous tissue growth located in the mouth. It may arise as a primary lesion originating in any of the oral tissues, by metastasis from a distant site of origin, or by extension from a neighboring anatomic structure, such as the nasal cavity or the maxillary sinus. Oral cancers may originate in any of the tissues of the mouth, and may be of varied histologic types: teratoma, adenocarcinoma derived from a major or minor salivary gland, lymphoma from tonsillar or other lymphoid tissue, or melanoma from the pigment producing cells of the oral mucosa. Far and away the most common oral cancer is squamous cell carcinoma, originating in the tissues that line the mouth and lips. Oral or mouth cancer most commonly involves the tissue of the lips or the tongue. It may also occur on the floor of the mouth, cheek lining, gingiva (gums), or palate (roof of the mouth). Most oral cancers look very similar under the microscope and are called squamous cell carcinoma. These are malignant and tend to spread rapidly.
Mouth Cancer Symptoms
Skin lesion, lump, or ulcer.
On the tongue, lip, or other mouth area.
Most often pale colored, may be dark or discolored
Pain and paraesthesia are late symptoms.
Mouth sores that do not resolve in 14 days
May develop a burning sensation or pain when the tumor is advanced
Skin Cancer and Ayurvedic Cure
Skin cancer is a malignant growth on the skin which can have many causes. The most common skin cancers are basal cell cancer, squamous cell cancer, and melanoma. Skin cancer generally develops in the epidermis (the outermost layer of skin), so a tumor is usually clearly visible. This makes most skin cancers detectable in the early stages. There are three common types of skin cancer, each of which is named after the type of skin cell from which it arises. Unlike many other cancers, including those originating in the lung, pancreas, and stomach, only a small minority of those afflicted will actually die of the disease. Skin cancer represents the most commonly diagnosed malignancy, surpassing lung, breast, colorectal and prostate cancer. Melanoma is one of the most common skin cancers and it is potentially the most serious: there are over 8,000 new cases each year in the UK and 1,800 deaths. More people now die of Melanoma in the UK than in Australia. It is the second most common cancer in the young population (20 – 39 age group). It is estimated that approximately 85% of cases are caused by too much sun. Non-melanoma skin cancers are the most common skin cancers. The majority of these are called Basal Cell Carcinomas. These are usually localised growths caused by excessive cumulative exposure to the sun and do not tend to spread.
Types of Bone Cancer
Primary bone cancer, which means cancer that actually starts in bone tissue, is relatively rare. About 2,400 cases are diagnosed every year. Primary bone cancer can occur in any of the 206 bones of the adult human body, but it occurs most often in the long bones of the arms and legs. Although bone cancer can occur at any age, the most common types occur in children and young adults.
Bone cancers form in the cells that make hard bone tissue. Cancers that arise in the cells produced in the bone marrow, such as leukemia, multiple myeloma, and lymphoma, are not considered bone cancers, although they do affect the bone and may require orthopedic management.
Benign (noncancerous) bone tumors are more common than malignant (cancerous) ones. Although benign tumors do not spread, and are rarely life threatening, both types may grow and compress healthy bone tissue and absorb or replace it with abnormal tissue.
AYURVEDA USED IN TREATMENT OF CANCER:
(1) Drugs and Herbs of Ayurveda used according to specific system location
(a) Brain Cancer – Ayurvedic Herbs
* Mandukaparni (Bacopa monerea)
* Kastoori Bhairav Rasa with combination of divya herbs.
(b) Oropharyngeal Cancers – Ayurveda Herbs
* Kasamarda (cassia oxidentalis)
* Mahalaxmi vilas Rasa
(c) Lung Cancers – Ayurveda Herbs
* Pippali (Piper longum)
* Hirak Rasayan
(d) Stomach Cancers – Ayurveda Herbs
* Shatavari (Asparagus resimosus)
* Amlaki (Philanthus amblica)
* Banga Bhasma
* Amaltas (Casia fistula)
* Bhoy-Amli (Philanthus nurare)
* Sarphunkha (Tephrosia purpura)
(e) Intestinal Cancers – Ayurveda Herbs
* Shigru (Moringa olifera)
* Panchamrut purpti
(f) Female Genital Cancers – Ayurvedic Herbs
* Ashoka (Seraka Ashoka)
* Vaikranta Bhasma
(g) Mail Genital Cancers – Ayurveda herbs
* Triphala (Three myrobelans)
(h) Liver Cancers – Ayurveda Herbs
(i) Blood Cancer – Ayurveda Herbs
* Anantmula (Hermidesmus indicus)
* Suvarna Vasant Malti Rasa
(j) Bone Cancers – Ayurveda Herbs
* Aabha Gugglu
* Madhu Malini Vasant Rasa
(k) Breast Cancers – Ayurvedic Herbs
(l) Skin Cancers – Ayurveda Herbs
* Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia)
* Samira Panaga Rasa
* Kaishore Gugglu
* Gandhak Rasayan
(2) Drugs of Ayurveda According to the general condition of the patient
* Sutashekhar rasa
* Punarnava Mandura
* Aarogya Vardhini
* Avipattikar Churna
* Kamadhugdha Rasa
* Swarna Gairika
* Laghu Vasant Malti
* Hirak Bhasma
(3) Drugs pf Ayurveda according to the Agni of the patient
* Swarna Makshika Bhasma
* Shivakshara Pachan Churna
* Chitrakadi Vati
* Trifala Churna
* Panchskhar Churna
(4) Drugs of Ayurveda used in all cancers
* Kanchnara Gugglu
* Kaishore Gugglu
* Bhallatak Phalmajja Churna
* Trifala Gugglu
* Tribang Bhasma
* Shilajatu Vati
* Aabha Gugglu
* Laksha Gugglu
(5) Drugs of Ayurveda according to Nadi
* Vishtinduka for Vatta Nadi
* Katuki for Pitta Nadi
* Bhallatak for Kapha Nadi
* Combination of above for dvidosha Nadi
* All three for Tridosh Nadi
(6) Decoctions of Ayurveda for purification of body cells
Prescribed to all patients. One, two or more from the following
* Varunadi Kwath
* Panchvalkal Kwath
* Manjishthadi Kwath
* Dashmula Kwath
* Varunadi Kwath
* Kanchnar Kwath
(7) Drugs of Ayurveda for symptomatic relief
* All Gugglu preparations for pain relief, and tumor reducing.
* Gandhak Rasayan for infections
* Bilva, Mayurpichha, Tankan, sphatika for loose motions and vomiting
* Shigru, Chitrakadi vati for pain in the abdomen
* Rohitaka, Shamaka yoga for pain in pancreas and renal colic.
* Shirashooladi vajra rasa, for headaches
* Beejapuraka and trikatu in jaundice
* Vasa+Goat milk in bleeding
* Aabha+Madhumandura in bone pain
(8) DARF methodology to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy
Some of the most common side effects of chemotherapy
* Mucositis- in the form of mouth ulcers, vomiting, loose motions etc.
* Phlebitis-In the form of skin discolouration with veins paining
* Leukopenia-In the form of low w.b.c. counts with increased chances of infection.
* Hair loss
Therapies three days prior to chemotherapy-
* Sadhya Snehan-One teaspoon cow ghee+one teaspoon salt, mixed and consumed at morning, empty stomach with hot water.
* Manjishthadi Kwath and Kanchnar Gugglu. During chemotherapy, coriander leaves juice frshly prepared about 20 to 30 gms, twice a day.
Treatment during Radiotherapy
* Sadhya snehan and Matra basti for three days
* A piece of tamarind to be kept in mouth during R.T. is advised in mouth and throat cancers.
* A vaginal tampon of Erand oil is applied daily in vaginal cervical and rectal cancers.
* A mrudu virechan –Mild laxative is always advised during R.T, except in vaginal and cervical cancers.
* Symptomatic treatment as per the situation is offered.
Ayurvedic Cure & Cancer Remedies Treatment:
Panchakarma is a set of five ayurvedic remedies that may or may not all be used as part of a therapeutic cleansing program.
The five parts of panchakarma are:
4. Nasal application of herbal remedies
Diet is also considered a very important part of treatment. Visiting an ayurvedic practitioner is important in order to develop the proper diet for your body. The practitioner will determine which of the three humors is the predominant one in your body, and then based on this information, can develop a diet for you that will bring the three humors back in balance.
Medicines Take supplements to increase your hydrochloric acid levels. Eat spicy foods to help stimulate the gastric juices.After eating, use digestive bitters to make sure the food moves quickly through the digestive system before the toxins can build up It is also important to note that ayurvedic medicine does not have to be used to the exclusivity of Western medicine. They can be used together as long as you make sure that all practitioners are aware of what the others are doing. Using ayurvedic techniques for cancer treatment in addition to receiving treatment via Western methods often helps to reduce stress levels which then leads to a better reception of the other treatments.