Why Fishing Is Better Than Sex
When you go fishing and you catch something, that’s good. If you’re making love and you catch something, that’s bad.
Fish don’t compare you to other fishermen neither and don’t want to know how many other fish you caught.
In fishing you lie about the one that got away. In loving you lie about the one you caught.
You can catch and release a fish, you don’t have to lie and promise to still be friends after you let it go.
You don’t have to necessarily change your line to keep catching fish.
You can catch a fish on a 20-cent nightcrawler. If you want to catch a woman you’re talking dinner and a movie minimum.
Fish don’t mind if you fall asleep in the middle of fishing.
* A big, juicy worm always gets a fish excited.
* You don’t have to eat a fish while it’s still flopping around.
* You can take a leak in the bush anytime you want.
* Stroking your rod won’t piss off a trout.
* Sipping a beer and scratching your balls is all the foreplay expected of you.
* Anything you stick in a fish’s face, it eats.
* A fish will never gag, choke, or come up for air.
* A red snapper won’t cry if you call it a flounder.
* You wear rubbers on your feet, not on your dick.
* If you want a bigger pole, you can have a bigger pole.
* A smart fish knows when to keep it’s mouth shut.
* It’s okay to cook a fish to make it taste good.
* Fish bite for a guy of 60, same as they do for a guy of 20.
* You’re never called a jerk when you throw back an ugly fish.
* Fish are real happy when you pick up your gear and go home.