- Beauty care – 7 beauty tips for who want beauty
- The Maharishi Ayurveda Approach to Beauty and Skin Care
- Skin Care | Natural beauty care | Beauty Care Solutions | Beauty tips
- How To Get Silky Hair| silky hair | Here are some hair altering tips | beauty care tips
How To Get Silky Hair| silky hair | Here are some hair altering tips | beauty care tips
Everyone desires soft, silky hair. Here are some hair altering tips that can make you proud of your mane. Try it today.
All women and young girls love having silky hair. Having smooth and silky hair is one of the attributes of beauty. Silky long hair is a beauty asset of good looking girls and women. It is easier to tie your hair in any style you like. With proper care of your hair silky hair can be a reality. Natural and safe cosmetic products can make hair silky and soft. Using natural products is not only safe but also make it affordable to maintain your silky hair. These natural ingredients are easy to obtain. Read on to know some beneficial tips to get and maintain silky hair.
Basic tips for maintaining your silky hair
Some basic hair care can go a long way. You should always cover your hair with a scarf when you go out in sun. Avoid using hair dryer regularly; it may damage your hair. Eat lots of fruits, green vegetables and drink lots of water. This is not only important for having a healthy body but also essential for good hair. Avoid combing on your wet hair and always use wide toothed comb.
Try to use natural conditioners rather than using harsh chemical products. Avoid hairstraightening if your hair is curly and do not perm your hair if it is straight. It might lead to hair damage. Always use mild shampoo for your hair. Avoid colouring your hair with artificial colours unless necessary. Do not iron your hair. Frequent ironing may cause damage to your hair. Loving your natural hair is the best way to stay away from hair fall and damage.
Here are some simple but great remedies for getting soft, smooth and silky hair. Try these tips mentioned below and find out which one works best for your hair.
Tips for getting silky hair
Follow these tips to make your hair more silky and soft. It will require some ingredients which are easily available in market. If shiny hair is what you desire then know that dream is soon going to be true.
* Use almond oil to massage your hair one day before washing your hair. Frequently massaging your hair with almond oil will help you to get silky and soft hair. Massaging is good for improving blood circulation and getting stronger hair.
* Apply paste made out of the leaves of hibiscus plant on your hair. Let it stay for 10-20 minutes and then wash your hair to get best results
* Use mixture of shikakai powder, henna (mehndi) powder, amla powder and curd as conditioner to get soft and silky hair
* Mix two whole eggs with four tablespoon of olive oil apply this mixture on your hair and leave it. Wash your hair after 20 minutes, you will find your hair slipping like silk after this.
* Try massaging your hair once in a week with aroma oils to make your hair silky and soft
* Rubbing your hair with hibiscus flower is also a good remedy for soft and silky hair. Soak hibiscus flower in water and then use the same for applying on your hair before hair wash.
* Make a mixture using amla powder, shikakai powder, ritha powder, henna powder, and bhringaraj powder in equal proportion. Add water to this mixture and heat this mixture. When the mixture becomes lukewarm apply gently on your hair. Leave this mixture on your hair for 15-20 minutes and wash your hair without using shampoo to get the best results
* Use mixture of mustard oil, curd and lemon to apply on your hair. Leave this mixture on your hair for half an hour and then wash it
* Use Aloe Vera gel with hair shampoo which is helpful to make it shiny and soft
* Apply boiled apple pulp or pour apple juice on your hair before washing
* Ensure that you have a balanced and protein rich diet which is essential for good, shiny and silky hair
* Always trim your hair after 3-4 months depending on your hair growth. This will help you to get rid of split ends and also maintain the texture of your hair
All these natural and safe ways of getting silky hair can work wonders. Using products with chemical contents is not long lasting and beneficial to keep hair healthy. Use natural products and stay away from harmful chemicals and pollution. This will help you save money on costly hair products. Learn to love your natural hair as natural beauty is real beauty indeed.
How do you take care of your hair? Do you know any natural remedies for silky and soft hair? Do you wish to get soft and silky hair? To share your experiences, views, and tips, click here.