Skin Care :: Wrinkles and Daily Preventive Skin Care
Some daily measures for skin protection are as follows:
Don’t wash face too often with tap water. (Once a day is enough.) It strips the skin of oil and moisture. In addition, chlorinated water, particularly at high temperatures, poses special risks for wrinkles.
Wash the face with a mild soap that contains moisturizers. Alkaline soaps, especially with deodorant, should be avoided.
Pat the skin dry and immediately apply a water-based moisturizer.
Always apply sunscreen, even if going outdoors for short periods.
Avoid drinking alcohol within three hours of bedtime. Alcohol increases the risk for leaks in the capillaries, which allows more water in and causes sagging and puffiness. Capillary leakage increases when one is lying down.
Lie on the back when sleeping. This helps offset the effects of gravity.
Search more information on Skin Care
Recently posted related articles on Skin Care :
- Skin Care :: What gives us sunburn protects crayfish against bacteria
- Skin Care :: New approaches to reduce scarring
- Skin Care :: Skin-care industry skipping out on science?
- Skin Care :: Protect yourself from too much sun this summer
- Skin Care :: Can a suntan protect from harmful rays?
- Skin Care :: Tips for a healthy summer – stay safe in sun
- Skin Care :: Helioplex in Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock is best sun protection in US
- Skin Care :: Protecting your skin from the sun
- Skin Care :: Protect your skin from the sun
- Melanoma :: Skin care safety in the sun