Skin Care :: Care tips for your sensitive skin in holi
Unfortunately water and coloured powders aren?t the only things that graze your skin on Holi.
You have to protect it against turpentine colours, harsh chemical sprays, industrial dyes and the beating sun.
The first thing you should do is coat your body with oil.
Use a mild emollient to wash your face.
Follow with an apricot or sea salt scrub to dissolve away residual colour.
To cool your skin apply a face pack made with either fruit pulp, cucumber, neem or sandalwood.
Then soak some cotton pad in rose water and place it on your face.
(Skin Care :: Care tips for your sensitive skin in holi published at SpiritIndia on Monday, March 13, 2006)
Search more information on Skin Care
Recently posted related articles on Skin Care :
- Skin Care :: What gives us sunburn protects crayfish against bacteria
- Skin Care :: New approaches to reduce scarring
- Skin Care :: Skin-care industry skipping out on science?
- Skin Care :: Protect yourself from too much sun this summer
- Skin Care :: Can a suntan protect from harmful rays?
- Skin Care :: Tips for a healthy summer – stay safe in sun
- Skin Care :: Helioplex in Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock is best sun protection in US
- Skin Care :: Protecting your skin from the sun
- Skin Care :: Protect your skin from the sun
- Melanoma :: Skin care safety in the sun