Hair Care :: Sycotic constitution – falling of hair – Selenium
K, 20 year’s male presented with falling of hair from eyebrow and beard region.
Other features Irritable, anxious nature, sadness, averse to company and stammering. Desire for black coffee. Unable to sleep before midnight.
Past history of gonorrhoea treated with orthodox medicine.
Selenium LM1, LM2, LM3 and LM4 were prescribed over a period of six months with complete re growth of the hair over eyebrow and beard region.
(Hair Care :: Sycotic constitution – falling of hair – Selenium published at SpiritIndia on Saturday, August 30, 2003)
Search more information on Hair Care
Recently posted related articles on Hair Care :
- Hair Care :: Natural hair care the best treatment for hair loss
- Hair Care :: 6 Tips to Take Care of Your Hair
- Hair Care :: Vitamins and minerals for better hair
- Hair Care :: Hair analysis test for diagnosis
- Hair Care :: Hair care tips for your hair in holi
- Hair Care :: Sedu Ionic Ceramic Professional Flat Iron
- Hair Care :: Cure for baldness in skin cell injections
- Hair Care :: Dandruff and Hair Care
- Hair Care :: Hair n Scalp Massage: Ayurvedic Secret for Gorgeous Hair
- Hair Care :: Hairfall, Baldness, Hair loss, Alopecia and Dandruff