Hair Care :: Healthy Hair Tips
Many commercial shampoos, conditioners, and rinses contain chemicals that can damage the hair. You must use natural and organic hair-care products. Daily or regular shampooing, rinsing, and conditioning with natural products can help keep hair healthy and beautiful. Looked for hair care products with wheat germ, jojoba, and/or coconut oil, keratin, vitamins such as biotin, panthenol, vitamin A, E and essential oils. When applying shampoo, be sure to massage the scalp, as this activates circulation and energy flow, and stimulates hair at the roots. As much as possible, avoid using electric hair dryers, hot curling irons and let the hair dry naturally.
Good hygiene is important for healthy hair. This includes brushing the hair properly and washing it with a mild shampoo.
Use shampoo that is pH balanced and that is designed specially for you hair type (dry, oily, etc.).
Give your hair a good brushing before bed.
Avoid using stiff nylon brushes, rollers, pony-tails, and other hairstyles that put great pressure on the hair.
Lightly massage your scalp with the tips of your fingers, always using a circular movement for five minutes when shampooing. This is good for blood nourishment to the scalp.
Avoid sun damages, chlorinated swimming pools by wearing hats and swimming caps.
Avoid fry foods, animal fats, nuts, avocado and dairy products. Eliminate refined sugars from the diet.
Keep split ends or dead hair cut.
Search more information on Hair Care
Recently posted related articles on Hair Care :
- Hair Care :: Natural hair care the best treatment for hair loss
- Hair Care :: 6 Tips to Take Care of Your Hair
- Hair Care :: Vitamins and minerals for better hair
- Hair Care :: Hair analysis test for diagnosis
- Hair Care :: Hair care tips for your hair in holi
- Hair Care :: Sedu Ionic Ceramic Professional Flat Iron
- Hair Care :: Cure for baldness in skin cell injections
- Hair Care :: Dandruff and Hair Care
- Hair Care :: Hair n Scalp Massage: Ayurvedic Secret for Gorgeous Hair
- Hair Care :: Hairfall, Baldness, Hair loss, Alopecia and Dandruff