Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Vitiligo – Natrum Muriaticum
Efficacy Of Homoeopathic Drugs In Cases Of Leucoderma: A Clinical Study
CASE – 4: A – 5635:
A ten years old boy was having depigmented spots on face since 2 years. The case was repertorised. Symptoms considered for selection of remedy were desire for salty things, tendency to get angry and violent, quarrelsome nature with tendency to get offended easily, aggravation from consolation, aversion to company, anxious dreams and thirst for large quantity of water. Natrum muriaticum was selected. After 4 months of treatment ninety nine percent improvement was observed.
Ist prescription: June 09, 1997: Natrum muriaticum 1000 single dose was prescribed followed by placebo for four weeks.
Ist follow-up: July 07, 1997: Depigmented spot on face much better. Placebo was repeated for four weeks.
IInd follow-up: August 09, 1997: Slow improvement in depigmented spot on face. Natrum muriaticum 1000 was repeated followed by Placebo for eight weeks.
IIIrd follow-up: October 10, 1997: Depigmented spot on face almost disappeared. Placebo was repeated for eight weeks.
(Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Vitiligo – Natrum Muriaticum published at SpiritIndia on Wednesday, April 9, 2003)
Search more information on Vitiligo
Recently posted related articles on Vitiligo :
- Vitiligo :: Scientists implicate gene in vitiligo and other autoimmune diseases
- Vitiligo :: Mental stress increases white patches of vitiligo & leucoderma
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Vitiligo – Natrum Muriaticum
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – vitiligo – Sepia
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Vitiligo – Phosphorus, Hyoscyamus
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Sulphur
- Vitiligo :: Efficacy of Homoeopathic Drugs in cases of Leucoderma – Vitiligo
- Vitiligo :: Leucoderma or Vitiligo – Homoeopathy