Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – vitiligo – Sepia
Efficacy Of Homoeopathic Drugs In Cases Of Leucoderma: A Clinical Study
CASE – 3: S – 8117:
A fifty five years old male patient was having itchy, depigmented spot on right side of face since 11/2 years. The case was repertorised. Symptoms considered for selection of remedy were aversion for bathing and work, profuse and offensive perspiration, anger and irritability from contradiction, dreams of disfigured body parts esp. face, of falling from high places, dreams that someone has called, amorous dreams with pollution, tendency to catch cold easily and aggravation from bathing and humidity. Sepia was selected. Hundred percent cure was achieved after 5 months of treatment.
Ist prescription: September 15, 1996: Sepia 1000 single dose was prescribed followed by Placebo for eight weeks.
Ist follow-up: November 17, 1996: Browning seen in depigmented spot on face but improvement was slow. Sepia 10M was prescribed followed by Placebo for eight weeks.
IInd follow-up: January 20, 1997: Depigmented spot on face much better. Placebo was repeated for two weeks.
IIIrd follow-up: February 4′ 1997: Depigmented spot on right side of face cured. Placebo was repeated for eight weeks.
Search more information on Vitiligo
Recently posted related articles on Vitiligo :
- Vitiligo :: Scientists implicate gene in vitiligo and other autoimmune diseases
- Vitiligo :: Mental stress increases white patches of vitiligo & leucoderma
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Vitiligo – Natrum Muriaticum
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – vitiligo – Sepia
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Vitiligo – Phosphorus, Hyoscyamus
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Sulphur
- Vitiligo :: Efficacy of Homoeopathic Drugs in cases of Leucoderma – Vitiligo
- Vitiligo :: Leucoderma or Vitiligo – Homoeopathy