Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Sulphur
Efficacy Of Homoeopathic Drugs In Cases Of Leucoderma: A Clinical Study
CASE – 1: S – 11248:
A forty years old male patient was having depigmented skin lesions on both hands since 15 years. The case was repertorised. Symptoms considered for selection of remedy were religious dreams, religious thoughts, thirst for large quantity of water, craving for sugar, disturbed sleep, whitish discoloration in spots and dry unhealthy look of the skin. Sulphur was selected. Hundred percent cure was achieved after 3 months of treatment.
Ist prescription: September 6, 1999: Sulphur 1000 single dose was prescribed followed by placebo for four weeks.
Ist follow-up: October 9, 1999: Depigmented spots on hands improving, browning seen in the depigmented area. Placebo was repeated for four weeks.
IInd follow-up: November 13, 1999: Depigmented spots on hands much better than before. Placebo was repeated for four weeks.
IIIrd follow-up: December 18′ 1999: No evidence of depigmented spots on hands hence cured. Placebo was repeated for four week.
Search more information on Vitiligo
Recently posted related articles on Vitiligo :
- Vitiligo :: Scientists implicate gene in vitiligo and other autoimmune diseases
- Vitiligo :: Mental stress increases white patches of vitiligo & leucoderma
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Vitiligo – Natrum Muriaticum
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – vitiligo – Sepia
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Vitiligo – Phosphorus, Hyoscyamus
- Vitiligo :: Skin Leucoderma – Sulphur
- Vitiligo :: Efficacy of Homoeopathic Drugs in cases of Leucoderma – Vitiligo
- Vitiligo :: Leucoderma or Vitiligo – Homoeopathy