Homeopathic Medicine :: CANTHARIS
1. – Scales on scalp, enormous dandruff.
2. – Intense burning pains in the mouth, throat, stomach and intestinal tract.
3. – Dysentery of blood and mucus, or like scrapings from the intestines accompanied by burning in anus and dysuria.
4. – Violent pains in bladder, with frequent urging to urinate, and intolerable tenesmus and burning; urine passed drop by drop.
5. – Violent, burning cutting pains in the urethra, before, during and after urination.
6. – Urine bloody,. or dark coloured as if mixed with blood.
7. – Strong, persistent, and painful erections; or painless and without voluptuous sensations; with sore pain along urethra.
8. – Pruritus in women. with strong sexual desire.
9. – Pain in the loins, kidneys and abdomen, with such pain on urinating that he could not pass a single drop without moaning or screaming.
10. – Erysipelatous inflammation forming blisters, or burns before blisters have formed.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE?S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
by Dr. JW Hutchison