Homeopathic Medicine :: GRAPHITES
1. – Eczema capitis of the whole scalp, forming massive, dirty cruets which mat the hair together, painful and sore to touch.
2. – Soreness and cracking of the lips and nostrils, as from cold.
3. – Moist eczema on the face; especially on chin and around the mouth.
4. – Itching blotches, from which oozes a corrosive, watery, sticky fluid, on many parts of the body.
5. – Especially adapted to persons inclined to obesity, particularly women with disposition to delayed menstruation.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE?S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
by Dr. JW Hutchison