Homeopathic Medicine :: SILICEA
1. – Headache better from binding head tightly, or from wrapping it up warmly.
2. – Head wet from sweating, particularly at night, likes wrapping it up.
3. – Water tastes bad, vomits after drinking.
4. – Increased menses with repeated paroxysms of icy coldness over the whole body.
5. – Offensive foot sweat, rawness between the toes, also complains after checking it.
6. – Want of vital warmth even when taking exercise
7. – Ailments following vaccination; abscesses. etc., even convulsions.
8. – Slow suppurating processes in general.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE?S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
by Dr. JW Hutchison